BPA (Services) Limited provide an effective and qualified Principal Designer service to all areas of construction where the CDM Regulations are required. Our experience goes back to the advent of the CDM Regulations in 1994.
We have covered a wide range of CDM projects over the intervening years from small projects that just come under the regulations to major schemes that lasted for a number of years. BPA have always provided a professional service that has met with continual approval without incident.
Our method is to take a realistic and 'hands on' approach to CDM regulations with a great deal of effort being levelled at the early design stages to ensure that there is adequate dialogue between all the relevant parties.
We would recommend that you should use the BPA Principal Designer services because of our wide experience and professionalism, taking into account the following:
- The level of experience that we have gained since 1994
- The great variety of project types that we have undertaken
- Our ability to undertake both new build and refurbishment projects
- Our ability to offer a competitive service throughout the UK
- The level of experience that our CDM professional staff can provide to ensure that projects are effectively managed
- Our involvement with fast track projects and offsite modular construction methods
- We continue to gain more experience over the years by continually ensuring that our professional Principal Designers attend frequent training seminars and we always ensure that our knowledge of the regulations is up to date.
Contact us to find out more
You can contact our office by telephone on 01782 215664, or by using the enquiry form below.
One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.